Mexican Mint Marigold Infused Vinegar
- 12 sprigs Mexican Mint Marigold
- 32 oz Distilled White Vinegar
Place sprigs of herb in saucepan and pour over the vinegar. Heat until about 105 degrees and turn off heat. Let cool in pan and pour into container to store in cool dark place for 3 to 5 days. After letting the herbs steep, strain and pour into bottle with cork as metal lids can rust. Can be used for up to one year.
Rosemary Infused Salt
- 1 tbsp. Rosemary, chopped finely or ground(Can use other flavorings or combine)
- 6 tbsp. Salt, Himalayan or Kosher
Ground the rosemary with a mortar and pestle or chop finely. Add to salt and stir gently to keep the salt crystals intact. Store the salt in airtight container for up to a month.
- Citrus Zest – Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, or Orange
- Herb Seeds – Caraway, Celery, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Poppy, or Sesame
- Onions – Dried Shallots, Onions, or Scallions
- Peppers – Whole Peppercorns or finely diced dried Chilies
- Garlic – Finely diced dried Garlic
- Seaweed – Dried Seaweed, Shredded or Crumbled
- Truffles – Black or White Truffles, Grated
- Herbs – Basil, Cilantro, Lavender, Lemon balm, Marjoram, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Savory, Tarragon(Mexican Mint Marigold), Thyme, or Whole Bay leaf