Arbor Gate's Picks of the Month
Gorizia Rosemary Recipes
Gorizia Rosemary Bacon Jam
- 2 lb. Bacon, Thick sliced and chopped
- 5 tbsp Gorizia Rosemary, chopped
- 4 Sweet Onion, chopped
- 2 Shallot, chopped
- 1.5 cup Maple Syrup
- 1.5 cup Sorghum
- 4 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Crushed Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 1 cup Coffee, black and strong
In large pot, brown bacon until crispy.
Add Rosemary, Onion, Shallots, and pepper flakes and cook until softened.
Add rest of ingredients and bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook uncovered for about an hour or until desired consistency.
Season jam with salt and pepper to taste.
Gorizia Rosemary Grapefruit Sparkling Cocktail
- 2 sprigs Gorizia Rosemary, separate
- 1 1/2 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 4 oz Sparkling wine or Champagne
In a cocktail shaker, combine 1 cup ice, sprig rosemary, and grapefruit juice. Shake well and pour into tall glass filled with ice. Pour the sparkling wine into glass and stir.
Garnish with other sprig rosemary.