1. Saut� carrots, celery, and onion in oil about 3 minutes until onion are soft. Add garlic and continue cooking for another 2 minutes more.
2. Add Potatoes and stock to pot and cook over medium heat until potatoes are soft.
3. Add cream and mash about half of the potatoes and continue to cook for about 4 minutes until desired consistency.
4. Add dill to the soup and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with shredded cheese or green onions.
1. Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder and sift together. In another bowl, combine milk, eggs, butter, 2 cups of cheese, and the dill.
2. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Mixture will be lumpy.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees
4. Place mixture into a greased 9×13 pan and sprinkle remaining _ cup of cheese over the top of the cornbread.
5. Cook for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for couple of minutes in the pan. Remove from pan and serve warm or room temperature.