Arbor Gate's Picks of the Month
BASIL, MINT, AND ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
December 9, 2016 Back to Picks >
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Madeline Hill Double Mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
In a blender blend together all ingredients but Olive Oil. With blender on, slowly add oil until vinaigrette is emulsified.
Grilled Pears with Minted Mascarpone
- 4 Pears, halved
- 8 oz Mascarpone
- 4 Springs Madeline Hill Double Mint
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Combine cheese, mint and lemon juice.
- Grill pears over hot grill brushed with Oil.
- Serve with cheese.