Bill shares his knowledge and experience of grafting with the home gardener.
MGCEU: Galveston, Harris, Waller
Judges will choose winners in the categories of largest fruit and best tasting fruit. Don’t miss out on the fun!
- Best tasting small (2″diameter or less)
- Best tasting large (2″ diameter or more)
- Largest ( determined by weight)
- Prettiest Single Tomato (10 ounces or more)
- Most Uniform Sample of 4 Tomatoes (single variety/2″ diameter or more)
- Best tasting salsa
- Best tasting marinara
- Best tasting bloody mary
Entry tomato must have been grown personally by the registrant, and not have been used in any previous tomato contest. Tomatoes may be any color, shape, or size.
Contest will be followed by a tomato and salsa tasting.